Leader Engineering are seeking an Administrator/Office Supervisor to work for one of our clients in Midland, TX.
- Contract position;
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments;
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative.
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level. Sets up and maintains department records and files;
- Keeps department manager informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements;
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations. Provides supervision and training of others;
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving.
- Minimum high school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred;
- 8 – 12 years’ experience in similar job function;
- Advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Sadaf Khan today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.