Assemble and Repair Tech
Santa Clarita, CA.
- Monday-Friday, 40+ hours per week (overtime available)
- Contract to perm (if there are direct hire jobs released).
Leader Engineering are currently looking for multiple Assemble and Repair Techs for one of our client’s in Santa Clarita.
In this role you will…
- Read drawings
- Check everything is up to specification before assembly.
- Acquire and documents basic knowledge of materials, components and their application.
- Acquire basic knowledge, and documents, test procedures, data, observations and results.
- Assist with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- This is an entry level position with full training provided.
- Basic maths skills
- Preferably 2-5 years’ oil & gas industry experience.
- Pre-employment to be complete – background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS NEED APPLY.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.