Assemble and Repair Technician
- Reads drawings;
- Assembles down-hole;
- Acquires and documents basic knowledge of materials, components and their application;
- Acquires basic knowledge, and documents, test procedures, data, observations and results;
- Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Experience with blasting/painting is preferable;
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints is favored but not compulsory;
- Pre-employment to be completed – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.