Assemble and Repair Technician
- Monday to Friday
- Contract to perm
- $15 per hour
Leader Engineering are searching for an Assemble and Repair Tech for one of our Clients in Tulsa, OK.
In this role you will…
- Under strict supervision, assemble and test Artificial Lift products.
- Review work orders, acquire parts for new product assembly, and solicit help from and coordinate with manufacturing as necessary.
- Acquire basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Acquire and document basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Assist with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquire basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques.
- Document test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected in relatively short time frames.
- Entry level position, no experience required
- Provide your own safety shoes
- Willing to undergo a background check and drug & alcohol tests.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.