Assemble and Repair Technician
- 40+ hours per week + on call weekend schedule
- Initial 6 months, chance to go permanent or extend.
- Competitive salary
- US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS NEED ONLY APPLY.
Leader Engineering are currently searching for Assemble & Repair Tech, for Artificial lift for one of our clients in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In this role you will…
- Under strict supervision, assemble and test Artificial Lift products.
- Review work orders, acquire parts for new product assembly, and solicit help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary.
- Acquire basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Acquire and document basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Assist with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquire basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques.
- Document test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Entry level position, no experience required.
- High school diploma
- Clean driving licence
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to follow instructions and directions and have strong communication skills. English must be first language.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to email@example.com.