Assistant Maintenance Technician
Leader Engineering are currently looking for an Assistant Maintenance Technician / Trainee Maintenance Technician for one of our oil & gas clients in Midland, TX.
- Mon-Fri (Some weekends on rotation in busy periods);
- 40+ Hours per day;
- Contract to Perm (if there are direct hire jobs released).
- Efficiently troubleshoot and repair assigned equipment and repair equipment at well-site as required;
- Participate in training activities set by the Tutor Technician;
- Learn the technical characteristics of the equipment through organised seminars;
- Assist in the development and coaching of less senior assistant;
- Adhere to all HSE requirements/regulations as set out by the company;
- Understand and helps drive the Service Quality Plan within the location.
- Basic Computer skills are recommended;
- A hardworking mentality with eagerness to learn;
- Previous Mechanical / Maintenance experience is preferred but not required;
- Must be willing to go through a comprehensive criminal background check.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.