Associate Mechanical Technician
- 40 hours a week Monday-Friday (Overtime also available);
- Competitive salary.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Associate Mechanical Technicians on behalf of a client in the Houston, TX area.
- Under strict supervision, conduct tests on materials, components, subassemblies, and tools;
- Acquire basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques; Document test procedures, data, observations, and results.
- Assemble components for prototype tools and for tests; Acquire basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Documents assembly procedures and techniques;
- Learns and applies company sanctioned standards and specifications;
- Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Entry level role, no previous experience is required;
- Willing to undergo a background checks in accordance with the law.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to Michael.email@example.com.