- Contract to perm role;
- 8am-5pm shifts;
Leader Engineering are recruiting Associate Warehousemen on behalf of one of our clients in Odessa.
In this role you will…
- Move serialized equipment (requiring attention to detail – numbers specific and able to document movement, prefer good forklift skills, good communication and can follow instruction).
- Pull inventory from work orders to the Controls area accurately;
- Pull and pack inventory for shipments to vendors and customers;
- Operate forklift and picker as needed;
- Use inventory software system to transact inventory movements and create work order pick tickets;
- Perform periodic cycle counts;
- Assist in assembling Summit-built drives according to instructions/procedures;
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the warehouse and yard.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Abide by all HSE and company policies and procedures;
- Provide your own safety shoes;
- Undergo background checks.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.