Leader Engineering is currently looking for an Associate Warehouseman to join of our top oil & gas clients in Texas.
- Monday-Friday, 40+ hours per week;
- 2nd shift (3:30 PM – 2:00 AM or later);
- Contract to perm (if there are direct hire jobs released).
- Reports to and receives assignments, directions, and instructions from the warehouse supervisor;
- Receives check-ins, issues material and performs routine housekeeping and clean-up duties as required.
- Warehousing experience is preferred;
- Forklift license is preferred;
- Valid drivers’ license is preferred;
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.