Blast, Coat & Paint Technician
- 40+ hours per week. Monday – Friday & on-call weekend schedule;
- 2nd Shift (3pm to 11pm or longer);
- Contract to perm (subject to permanent positions being released);
- Competitive salary plus night shift bonus pay.
Leader Engineering are currently searching for Blast, Coat & Paint Tech for one of our oil & gas clients in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
In this role you will…
- Assemble and test products/tools for artificial lift;
- Blast, coat and paint products for artificial lift;
- Review work orders, acquire parts for new product assembly, and solicit help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary.
- Assist with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services;
- Document test procedures, data, observations, and results;
- Incorporate Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Entry level position, no experience required;
- Acquire basic knowledge of materials, components and assembly tools;
- Acquire basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques;
- Minimum of a High school diploma or equivalent;
- Must supply your own safety boots/shoes. (safety glasses/overalls are provided).
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.