Building Enclosure Consultant
Leader Engineering are seeking a Building Enclosure Consultant for one of our major clients.
- Permanent position;
- Competitive salary.
- Critical evaluation of building performance;
- Design and construction of building enclosures (especially glazing systems; insulation and air barriers; cladding assemblies; roofing; and waterproofing systems);
- Principal of moisture storage, management, and transport within enclosure materials and assemblies;
- Determine the appropriate use and selection of materials;
- Develop building enclosure details and specifications.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Architecture; Architectural Engineering; Civil, Structural, or Environmental Engineering; Building and Construction Technology; or similar degree.
- Also desired are candidates that hold higher degrees, certificates, or advanced training/experience in interdisciplinary programs that integrate education in fields related to building performance, such as construction management, sustainability, building energy conservation, and mechanical systems.
- Eight or more years of building enclosure consulting experience with sound knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and scientific principles as they relate to building enclosure performance.
- Confident project management skills (proposal development, fee billings, and client interaction), history of mentoring staff, and excels in construction period services.
What we Offer
Since 2005 Leader Engineering has stayed ahead of the curve in recruitment. With a strong engineering heritage, our technical insight and understanding provides us a unique insight into the expectations and requirements of our clients. This allows us to accurately identify world class personnel across multiple Civil Engineering disciplines including: Structural, Architectural, Transportation, Forensic, Construction and Environmental.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Grant Bassford today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.