Building Enclosure Consultant
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary.
Leader Engineering are seeking an experienced Building Enclosure Consultant with expertise in building enclosure consulting for one of our clients.
In this role you will…
- Perform inspections of buildings and other structures, both visually and with instruments;
- Undertake critical evaluation of building performance;
- Oversee design and construction of building enclosures (especially glazing systems; insulation and air barriers; cladding assemblies; roofing; and waterproofing systems).
- Principals of moisture storage, management, and transport within enclosure materials and assemblies;
- Determine the appropriate use and selection of materials;
- Develop building enclosure details and specifications.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Architecture; Architectural Engineering; Civil, Structural, or Environmental Engineering; Building and Construction Technology; or similar degree.
- Also desired are candidates that hold higher degrees, certificates, or advanced training/experience in interdisciplinary programs that integrate education in fields related to building performance, such as construction management, sustainability, building energy conservation, and mechanical systems.
- Eight or more years of building enclosure consulting experience with sound knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and scientific principles as they relate to building enclosure performance.
- Confident project management skills (proposal development, fee billings, and client interaction), history of mentoring staff, and excels in construction period services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong computer skills (Bluebeam Revu, Microsoft Office, COMFEN, THERM, SEFAIRA, WUFI, AutoCAD and more);
- Desires to or has held leadership roles in local or national professional organizations;
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local area as workload and projects require.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Grant Bassford today on telephone number +1281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.