Building Enclosure Consultant
- Full-time role
- Competitive salary
Leader Engineering is seeking experienced Project Managers with expertise in Building Enclosure Consulting for one of our Clients in Austin, TX.
In this role you will…
- Critically evaluate building performance.
- Design and construct building enclosures (especially glazing systems; insulation and air barriers; cladding assemblies; roofing; and waterproofing systems).
- Determine the appropriate use and selection of materials.
- Develop building enclosure details and specifications.
- 8+ years’ Building Enclosure Consulting experience with sound knowledge of building materials, field investigation methods, and scientific principles as they relate to building enclosure performance.
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Architecture; Architectural Engineering; Civil, Structural, or Environmental Engineering; Building and Construction Technology; or similar degree.
- Also desired are candidates that hold higher degrees, certificates, or advanced training/experience in interdisciplinary programs that integrate education in fields related to building performance, such as construction management, sustainability, building energy conservation, and mechanical systems.
- Familiar with reviewing or conducting modelling and simulations using computational fluid dynamics, COMFEN, THERM, SEFAIRA, WUFI, or other similar computer simulation tools.
- Familiar with AutoCAD and REVIT to evaluate drawings (plans and elevations), details, and facilitate the exchange of models with architect clients.
- Confident project management skills (proposal development, fee billings, and client interaction), history of mentoring staff, and excels in construction period services.
- Desires to or has held leadership roles in local or national professional organizations.
- Ability to work in the field and to travel outside local area as workload and projects require.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Grant Bassford today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to Grant.Bassford@leaderengineering.com.