Business Development Manager
Houston, TX (Travel is required 50% of the time)
- Permanent position
- Competitive base salary, bonus, stock options, and a benefits package including paid vacation, medical coverage, and telecommuting options.
- Business Development (80%)
- Strategy and Planning (20%)
Leader Engineering are recruiting for a Business Development Manager for one of our clients in Houston, TX.
Responsibilities over the next 18 months will include but not be limited to:
- Developing and implementing account management strategy for select strategic customers; developing and owning the companies’ key performance metrics on business growth, customer acquisition and retention for these accounts.
- Partnering with the technical function on data integration and integrating customer feedback to enhance product delivery.
- Contributing to the development of the BD organization including recruitment, talent development, goal setting, account management and customer success.
- Serving as an example for the company values and behaviors as articulated in the Team Operating Agreement.
- 10-15 years’ experience in sales, BD and account management as an individual contributor and in leadership roles.
- Established and trusted advisor to the unconventional E&P industry
- Track record of delivering commercial revenue in oilfield services or applying novel technologies with an unconventional E&P producer.
- Technical background in subsurface diagnostics preferred.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Susan Daniels today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at Susan.Daniels@leaderengineering.com.