Cable Repair Technician
Leader Engineering are currently looking for a mechanically minded individual to fill a position as a cable repair technician (entry level) for one of the leading oil & gas service companies.
- Multiple positions available;
- Monday-Friday (Some weekends on-call);
- Full Time: 40+ hours per week;
- Contract to perm (providing direct hire jobs are released).
- Performs basic operations to test and repair down-hole cable for submersible pumps and motor equipment.
- Splice cable for down-hole tools;
- Tests wire for abnormalities/damage;
- Fills out paperwork to send cable to inventory or out to the field.
- Entry Level, training is supplied. (Previous Electrical/Mechanical experience is preferred);
- Candidate must be physically fit due to heavy physical demand;
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.