Cable Spooling Technician
Leader Engineering are seeking Cable Spooling Technicians for one of our Clients in Santa Clarita, CA
Santa Clarita, California
- 98 hours a week;
- Responsible for professionally installing cable in field site hole and spool the cable as it is pulled from the hole;
- Load, perform pre-trip inspection, transport cable spool from the shop to the field site location and rig up;
- Band cable to the tubing as the cable is run into the hole, splice or pack off cable and handle pulls of cable to the spool;
- Responsible for unloading cable at the shop and reloading for next trip;
- Maintain mechanical performance of truck used in transportation to and from the field;
- Train and mentor lower level technicians at the well site.
- Skills are typically acquired through successful completion of high school or similar education and 3 to 4 years of experience.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number +12818405345, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.