- Contract to perm role;
- $15.00 to $17.00 /hour;
- Multiple positions available.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Cable Technicians to join a top 3 service company in the oil and gas industry in Oklahoma.
In this role you will…
- Perform basic operations to test and repair down hole cable for submersible pumps and motor equipment.
- Make repairs, and will learn how to splice cable, along with completing basic calculations and paperwork when necessary.
- 1 year of Cable experience;
- Working Monday – Friday 8 hours per day. The successful applicants will be working the second shift which is from 3pm to 12am, applicants must be comfortable working overtime and additionally will be on a on call schedule during weekends.
- It is beneficial to have previous ESP or cable experience, along with good computer skills.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.