- Permanent position;
- Competitive salary.
Leader Engineering are searching for a Civil Designer on behalf of one of our clients.
In this role you will…
- Apply prescribed techniques and procedures in accordance with established criteria to perform assigned tasks by senior level staff.
- Prepare detailed CAD drawings from sketches, plans, written and verbal instructions using CADD programs.
- Prepare various 2D and 3D plans for all projects and ensure optimal use of all CADD tools in making draft.
- Collaborate with various departments to prepare engineering sketches for all client proposals and maintain records of all engineering drawings to provide appropriate figures.
- Analyze all drafts for project in coordination with project personnel and revise all drawings as per client requirement.
- Create and revise CAD file drawings, plans, diagrams, layouts, etc. throughout the entire duration of the project. Adhere to CAD practices, policies and standards;
- Prepare notes and other documentation to gain a competent knowledge of the CADD software.
- Maintain quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC);
- Develop standard operating procedures, CADD standardization, update and improve existing CAD standards, and workflows.
- Acquire an understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities;
- Perform routine technical work which does not require previous experience;
- Assume other duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Completion a CADD certification or Associates degree in computer aided drafting.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a CADD Technician.
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ Microstation experience.
Geopak SS4 design experience a plus.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Grant Bassford today on telephone number +12818405345, or email your resume to email@example.com.