Coil Tubing Operator
- 28/14 rotation
- Temp to perm contract
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Coil Tubing Operators for one of our clients in the North Dakota area.
In this role you will…
- Work in cold conditions running 2 3/8” and 2” coil.
- Undertake fracking with coil and mill outs under direct supervision of supervisor running tools down hole.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience within coil tubing, experience with frack with coil preferably you will have experience in cold climates.
- Valid CDL Class A (Preferred)
- Clean driving licence
- PEC Safe lands & H2S (can be facilitated our end if required)
- Pre-employment to be complete – background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
- Mechanically inclined, team players experience working in extreme temperatures, be prepared to graft and follow instruction.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.