Coil Tubing Pump Operator
- This is a temp to perm role with great rates of pay, travel expenses and per diem, must be able to mobilize ASAP.
- 28/14 rotation.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Coil Tubing Pump Operators for one of our clients in the North Dakota area.
In this role you will…
- Operate the Coil Tubing pump, likely to be using nitrogen, acids, high concentrated gels and sand, working under direct supervision of the Supervisor.
Requirements / Certification:
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience as a Pump Operator, experience with frack with coil.
- Valid CDL Class A.
- Clean driving license.
- PEC Safe lands and H2S (PEC and H2S Can be facilitated our end if required).
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
- Mechanically inclined, team players experience working in extreme temperatures, be prepared to graft and follow instruction.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.