Coil Tubing Supervisor
- This is a temp to perm role with great rates of pay, travel expenses and per diem, must be able to mobilize within the next 7 days.
- 28/14 rotation.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Coil Tubing Supervisors for one of our clients in the North Dakota area.
In this role you will…
- Supervise a coil tubing crew, main work will be fracking with coil and mill outs.
Requirements / Certification:
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience as a supervisor and preferably 5+ years’ experience within coil tubing.
- Valid CDL Class A, clean driving license.
- PEC Safe lands, + H2S (PEC and H2S Can be facilitated our end if required).
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
- Mechanically inclined, assertive, leaders need to lead from the front – get involved, be prepared to graft, work with crews. If crew doesn’t know how to do it, you need to do it and show them.
- Team player.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.