- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
Leader Engineering are seeking a Commercial Manager to work for one of our clients in Lagos, Nigeria.
In this role you will…
- Oversee complete Supervision and Management of Projects Commercial departments with guidance from the Project Director.
- Ensure compliance to company’s IMS standards and client requirements for optimal QHSE standards.
- Demonstrate leadership through example.
- Interface, align and support Senior Management.
- Support all Projects Commercial departments in a Functional capacity, with full authority over Projects Commercial and Project Controls activities whilst project leads provide project specific directives.
- Mentor and coach team members and develop a measurable training program.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in project commercial/project controls, (contractual, claims, cost control and procurement) in the oil and gas sector.
- Extensive knowledge of various contract forms, format, terms and conditions.
- Evidence of client stakeholder engagement and negotiations with blue chip oil and gas companies.
- Strong management and leadership skills, negotiation and ability to work at all levels coupled with good inter-cultural intelligence.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewables, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Stephen Hodgetts today on telephone number (+44) 203 587 7705 or email your resume to email@example.com.