Completions Field Specialist
Leader Engineering are currently seeking a Completions Field Specialist to work for a leading global service company in Louisiana.
- $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year;
- This is a permanent hire position, where you will be working a 5 on and 2 off rotation.
- Lead on Completion Installations;
- Lead on the job preparation process in accordance with specific Quality Plans;
- Submits accurate and timely paper work and job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Ability to perform under pressure Adaptable to field conditions (rig environment, offshore/land;
- Ability to work effectively in team’s Strong commitment to Safety, Quality, efficiency;
- Minimum 2 years of Offshore experience as Completion Field Specialist or Supervisor;
- Deep Water experience and Gulf of Mexico experience are preferred;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience programming and reading down hole gauges;
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship;
- High School +2 years technical college.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.