CT Pump Operator
Leader Engineering are currently seeking 3 x CT Pump hands to join our client based out of Oklahoma.
- 14/7 rotation;
- 12-hour shifts;
- Motels are provided (own separate rooms);
- Contract to perm;
- Per Diem is provided.
You will undertake tasks in the following areas…
- Drill outs;
- Nitrogen work;
- Fishing jobs (fishing live guns);
- Sand clean outs;
- Working on pressured wells.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a Pump Operator;
- Valid CDL Class A;
- HAZMAT (preferred);
- Clean driving licence;
- PEC Safe lands & H2S (can be facilitated our end if required);
- Pre-employment to be complete – background, physical, drug and respirator testing;
- Mechanically inclined, team players experience working in extreme temperatures, be prepared to graft and follow instruction.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ben Lockyer today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.