- $17.15 to $18.15 /hour
- Contract to Perm
Leader Engineering are currently seeking 6 Directional Drillers to work for one of our clients in Midland, TX.
In this role you will…
- Advise clients on bottom hole assembly selection and all aspects of drilling performance.
- Be responsible ensuring BHA are assembled with correct handling, make up torque and doping.
- Survey calculations, well-to-well clearance calculations, ellipse of uncertainty calculations, well path projections, BHA analysis, torque and drag modelling and vibration analysis.
- Ensure daily drilling reports are completed and copied to the client.
- Ensure all equipment is laid out after use according to company protocol and manifested for back load.
- Minimum 4 years of Directional Drilling experience along with a minimum of 7 years of Oil field experience.
- Preferably an Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Science, Geology or other technical discipline.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at email@example.com.