Director of Transportation
- Full time position
- Competitive salary
Leader Engineering are seeking a Director of Transportation in Houston, TX for one of our clients.
In this role you will…
- Manage a production team, coordinate with clients and lead delivery of transportation planning and/or design projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage personnel, budgets, schedules, sub consultants and client interaction.
- The candidate will also work closely with the area operation manager and transportation practice leader in business development activities.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in transportation project delivery
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- PE license in Texas or ability to obtain within 6 months
- DOT experience (as an DOT employee or consultant) is a must, TxDOT preferred
- Ability to lead a project and supervise technical staff
- Proven business development experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive attitude, be self-directed yet a team player, and have a focus on quality, integrity and success.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Grant Bassford today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resume’s to Grant.Bassford@leaderengineering.com.