Drill Bit Fabricator
- 40 standard hours a week (overtime available).
- Under direct supervision, perform operations specific to the manufacturing and assembly of fixed cutter drill bits, including general assembly, mold fabrication and brazing operations.
- Assist brazing operation by installing cutters, applying flux and setting cutters in correct positions as directed by Brazer.
- Saw, drill and chip graphite mold and cores away from casting. Glass bead blast residual graphite as necessary.
- Prepare bit for braze operation by grinding, polishing and fitting PDC cutters to pockets;
- Clean, apply flux and thermal blanket to casting and place in warming furnace to bring bit to specified temperature for brazing operation.
- Performs own work and aids others as directed.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Manufacturing, preferably in a shop environment;
- Must have basic knowledge of manufacturing and shop work environments.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.