Drill Bit Repair Technician
- Monday – Friday (Saturdays available);
- 60+ hours per week;
- 6 months contract – Contract to perm position;
- US CITIZENS OR GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking Drill Bit Repair Technicians to work for our client in Odessa, Texas.
In this role you will…
- Under direct supervision with an assigned mentor / coach perform standard operations specifically used in the Fixed Cutter Drill Bit Repair Centers to repair fixed cutter drill bits to include receive and de-can repair bits, braze prep and maintenance, post braze clean up, final bit clean up, paint, label, package and ship bits.
- Maintain certifications in the use of product lifting devices, overhead cranes and material handling equipment.
- Perform critical to quality audits, tests, visuals and process checks;
- Perform own work and provide assistance to others as directed.
- MUST LIVE IN MIDLAND/ODESSA AREA (NO MORE THAN 40 MINUTE DRIVE);
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing;
- 0-1 years’ experience in similar role or manufacturing, repair, welding.
What We Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general, please contact Lee Tatton today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.