Leader Engineering are currently looking for an Electrical/Electromechanical Tech for one of our oil & gas clients in Burleson, TX.
- 5-day shift pattern;
- 8-10 hours per day;
- 3-month Contract;
- Multiple positions available.
- Assembly/Disassembly of downhole tools (Pulsar/LWD tools);
- Assisting in the bulk unloading of downhole equipment into the shop.
- 1+ year(s) of Relevant electrical/electromechanical experience OR electrical engineering degree;
- Knowledge of downhole equipment is preferred but not required;
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy equipment.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.