Equipment Operator I
- Permanent position;
- Great package and benefits.
- Responsible for the safe operation of assigned equipment on all locations while under the supervision of the Service Supervisor or other crew members.
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location and assist during the rigging up and down of service lines and equipment at the well site.
- Perform all Pre-job and Post-job maintenance duties and reports, as instructed by the Service Supervisor or other crew members.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and the cleanliness of the equipment;
- Complete all Pre/Post trip reports for all equipment, under the supervision of the Service Supervisor or other crew members.
- Perform various other duties assigned by the Service Supervisor.
- Experience is preferred but not required as a condition of employment;
- Able to pass H2S certification;
- Valid Class A, able to acquire HAZMAT;
- Reading comprehension and writing skills;
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations;
- Ability to gain the knowledge of and pass Crane Training and other Qualifications as Required;
- Must have an active telephone and the ability to be on 24 hour call.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.