- 14/7 rotation
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Leader Engineering require Equipment Operators for our Client in Pleasanton, TX.
In this role you will…
- Participate as a crew member in well site and rig up/rig down operations
- Operate a company vehicle daily between the district and work site to deliver products, service tools, and equipment.
- Operate designated equipment as assigned by the Service Supervisor
- Perform all pre-job and post-job maintenance duties and reports, as instructed by the Service Supervisor or other crew members.
- Be responsible for the safe operation of assigned equipment on all locations while under the supervision of the Service Supervisor or other crew members.
- Ability to learn the disciplines of driving and rigging up equipment on location and assist during the rigging up and down of service lines and equipment at the well site.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies
- Ability to verbally communicate and understand details and directions
- Experience is preferred but not required as a condition of employment
- Able to pass H2S certification
- Valid Class A CDL.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at email@example.com.