ESG-Electrical/Mechanical LWD Technician II
Leader Engineering are seeking ESG-Electrical/Mechanical LWD Technician II’s for on of our clients in Burleson, TX.
- Monday – Friday;
- 40 hours a week (overtime is available);
- Repairs and performs maintenance on Measurements While Drilling (MWD) and/or Logging While Drilling (LWD) down-hole tool electronics and other equipment used in the application for down-hole operations.
- Perform calibration and inspection on downhole electronically equipment related with LWD sensors;
- Perform maintenance, calibrations and inspection of surface equipment and downhole electronics;
- Assemble and disassemble down-hole tools. Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization.
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Associates degree or similar education and 2-3 years of experience as a Downhole Electrical/Mechanical Tech II or equivalent tool technician experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must have a valid driver license;
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ability to accept calls for offloading equipment and complete the appropriate Quality Control documentation including shipping documents.
- Knowledge of HMS and Tool Operations manual and Global Maintenance Standards for specific sub PSL;
- Ability to locate, read and understand tool drawing from PSL-specific Tool Manual.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.