ESG Facility Maintenance Helper
Leader Engineering are seeking ESG Facility Maintenance Helper’s for one of our Clients in Louisiana.
- 40 hours a week Monday – Friday (overtime is available);
- Assist Maintenance Mechanic in performing a variety of tasks in support of plant construction and maintenance activities.
- Read and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities;
- Move materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site;
- May perform tasks associated with a specific trade as directed in order to deliver a maintenance contract.
- Complete records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Skills are typically acquired through possession of a Forklift license and one years’ experience in general building maintenance which includes experience in light plumbing, mechanical and electrical.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- This classification may be used for personnel assigned to either project or corporate building/facilities maintenance.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number +12818405345, or email your resume to email@example.com.