ESG SVC Operator I
Leader Engineering are seeking ESG Svc Operator I’s for one of our clients in Colorado.
- 98 hours a week.
- Assist the Service Specialist in installing well completion products;
- Assist with pre-job product and service equipment preparation (assembly, test, mobilization), and with product installation at the well site.
- Assist with post-job mobilization, clean up and repair of service equipment and products;
- Assist with process documentation as prescribed by HMS.
- An undergraduate degree is a must;
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines;
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes;
- This is a development position with the expectation that all Service Operators will advance to the Service Specialist position.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number +12818405345, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.