ESG Technician (Electro/Mechanical)
Houston, Texas (North Belt). CANDIDATES MUST LIVE IN HOUSTON.
- Monday to Friday;
- 40 hours per week;
- Contract to perm (if there are direct hire jobs released);
- $22-$26 / hour.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking ESG Technicians (Electro/Mechanical) for one of our Clients.
- Assemble and test small and large electrical & mechanical components for downhole use that measure drilling formations.
- Both mechanical and electrical skillset is required;
- Soldering, understanding and deciphering blueprints and schematics for circuit boards and other components.
- 5+ years’ experience;
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing;
- The role is a manufacturing role in the assembly & test shop, would suit those from who have worked as an avionics technician with the military and those who have worked as maintenance technicians working with small components.
- A good level of experience and understanding of soldering is required;
- A good understanding of the reading and deciphering of blueprint schematics.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.