Field Logistics Operator
Leader Engineering are currently seeking multiple Field Logistics Operators for positions with one of the leading global oil & gas service companies.
El Reno, OK
- 60+ hours per week;
- Contract position.
- Work within the Well Site Fracturing team;
- Provide support to the onsite frac crew;
- Track inventory, manage logistics on site and maintain inventory;
- Be a key point of contact for third party contractors on site.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Strong computer skills;
- Good communication skills.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.