Field Materials Coordinator
- 8 hour/day 40 hours/week (can be less depending on business requirements – sometimes less than 35 hours).
Leader Engineering require Field Materials Coordinators for one of our clients in Houma, Louisiana.
In this role you will…
- Oversee any of the materials related to construction, record/procurement of materials, monitoring material availability and deal with loss/shortages.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years’ experience in the industry
- 2 years relevant experience (if degree educated – 2-year degree)
- 4 years relevant experience (if diploma educated)
- Forklift Certification (if not must be willing to get it).
- Good supply chain + process flow experience.
- Ideally a local to Houma, LA
- Willing to undergo background checks, as well as drug, alcohol and physical tests (blood pressure, no respirator test).
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.