- Full or part time position
- Salary disclosed upon application
Leader Engineering are a fast-growing international services consultancy working within the Energy space and are subsequently looking for a fully qualified Financial Controller to support the newly structured finance team. This is a great opportunity to play a lynchpin role in an entrepreneurial, thriving International company whose clients range from the world’s largest oil and gas operators to newly formed renewable energy consultancies.
Key responsibilities will focus around management reporting and general accounting control/oversight. Your management of the outsourcing partner, who has been engaged to provide functional and scalable support, will be paramount to the business success.
You Will Oversee:
- The production of monthly management accounts for the business.
- Preparation of monthly accruals and pre-payments.
- Identifying variances with explanations.
- Overseeing the year end audit.
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting.
- Manage global overheads and identify cost control initiatives.
- Ongoing treasury and FX management.
- Managing territory compliance with local partners.
- Client credit checks and management of onboarding new clients.
- Managing the cash collection process and reporting on debtors to the management with suggested actions.
- Liaising with internal departments for changes in client terms.
- Monitoring the preparation and dispatch of sales invoices.
- Reconciliation of cash financing system.
- Management of financing agreements.
- Reconciliation of inter-company transactions/balances.
- Control/Management of payroll.
- Calculation of monthly commission for all sales staff.
- No previous industry knowledge is required; however, experience with international working environments is a must. It would also be considered a positive to have had previous knowledge supporting an organisation with multiple operating businesses units; in this case US, Hong Kong, the UK and Cyprus.
- You will work closely with the Managing Director in a role that ought to naturally lead into future CFO responsibility.
- Previous experience within industry will be beneficial but not essential, as the owners have a commitment to training and a track record in promoting accountants from practice.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Anton Round today on telephone number (+44) 203 587 7705 or via email at Anton.Round@leaderengineering.com.