Fluid Plant Operator
Leader Engineering are currently hiring for Fluid Plant Operators to join our client out of Port Fourchon, LA.
Port Fourchon, LA
- Full time, contract to perm;
- Ensure the blending of chemicals and other materials is accurate and processed in appropriate amounts;
- Assist with maintaining a sufficient raw material inventory;
- Ensure the plant is in good working order so that the blending of materials can be completed and the products delivered to a work site in a systematic and organised manner.
- 1 – 2 years prior Materials Handling experience preferred;
- Excel experience highly desired;
- HS diploma or equivalent.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ben Lockyer today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.