Frac Equipment Operator
Artesia, New Mexico
- 80-90 hours per week;
- 14/7 rotation;
- $22 per hour;
- Contract work.
Leader Engineering are looking for multiple Frac Equipment Operators for one of our clients in Artesia, New Mexico.
In this role you will…
- Be compliant with all company safety policies and procedures;
- Follow all operational policies, procedures and standards;
- Work a rotational schedule, including long and/or irregular hours;
- Comply with DOT Regulations;
- Maintain compliance with PEC, the work space, and various equipment checklists;
- Ensure units are clean and functional prior to job;
- Make sure chemicals are running on the right pumps and chemicals on right totes;
- Rig up/Rig down equipment, hoses and lines;
- Take control and response to all backside delegation.
- 1+ years’ relevant experience;
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred;
- Safe land and H2S Certified;
- First Aid/CPR Training;
- Clean MVR and good driving record as determined by Company policy;
- CDL A with tanker and hazmat endorsements;
- No DUI within the last 3 years;
- No felonies within 7 years.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.