Frac Specialists and Supervisors
Leader Engineering are currently looking for multiple Frac Specialists and Supervisors to work in Pennsylvania and Ohio locations for a top 3 service company.
USA – North East
- You will be working on a 14/7 rotation;
- Permanent employment Onshore – USA (Must be in the USA).
- Lead a crew of Supervisors & Operators for Plug & Perf fracking projects for several clients.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Frac Equipment Operator;
- To be considered for the Supervisor role, you must have either 1 year as a Supervisor, or Specialist;
- Must hold a CDL class A;
- Proven background in Frac Equipment Operating;
- Dedicated to producing top quality results in every situation;
- Hold H2S & PEC.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number +12818405345, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.