Frac Specialists & Supervisors
Leader Engineering are currently looking for multiple Frac Specialists and Supervisors to work in Pennsylvania and Ohio locations for one of the leading service companies.
Zanesville, OH or Williamsport, PA.
- You will be working on a 14/7 rotation;
- Permanent employment opportunity onshore after the short contract period;
- $24/hr (Supervisor);
- $22/hr (Specialist);
- Man-camps will be provided on hitch.
- Lead a crew of Specialists & Operators for Plug & Perf / Acid fracking projects for several clients.
- CDL Class A (With HAZMAT endorsements);
- You must have either 1 year as a Supervisor, or multiple years as a Service Specialist. If you do not fit these criteria, then we will still consider you for the specialist position at $22/hr.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.