Geology Data Administrator
Las Vegas, NV
- Full time permanent role
- $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Leader Engineering are recruiting for a Geology Data Administrator for one of our clients in the Nevada area.
In this role you will…
- Guide the Geology team to achieve best practices in all aspects of geological data generation from program design to collection in the field, through to final processing and data storage.
- Introduce and maintain data management systems and applications as part of the daily operation of the Geology department.
- Establish and maintain a spatial data directory as it relates to the mining and geological function.
- Liaise with, audit and maintain QA/QC of all data and processes affecting Geology data provided by the onsite assay laboratory.
- Work within the technical and supervisory guidelines set by the Mineral Resource Manager using and managing the resources available within the Geology department.
- 5+ years’ experience in the operation and management of geological data and databases
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Information Technology or Engineering
- Practical experience within and knowledge of the mining industry
- Certification in Database and/or Data Management
- Must have a valid state-issued Drivers Licence.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.