Head of Talent Acquisition
- Full-time contract
- $110,000 to $135,000 per year
Leader Engineering are currently recruiting for a Head of Talent Acquisition in Nevada on behalf of a mining industry leader.
In this role you will…
- Design, develop and maintain the full-life cycle recruitment process and internal workflow.
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives related to recruiting and retaining diverse talent.
- Provide consultation and coaching to all levels of management to improve workforce diversity.
- Develop and implement scalable processes as required and based on business conditions to ensure recruiting workflow.
- Personally conduct recruitment campaigns for certain site leadership positions or other key jobs.
- Identify and deploy best practices for recruitment with a focus on operational excellence, competitive and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
- Act as the expert within the site on talent acquisition processes and practices that support the site and corporate initiatives.
- Provide clear work objectives and expectations of the performance levels required by the team to achieve business plans and targets.
Other responsibilities will be communicated upon contact.
- Bachelors of Science in Human Resources, Business Management, or other related field and/or 10+ years’ progressive senior-level managerial experience in human resources.
- Extensive knowledge of MS office, Oracle or other HRIS platforms within business enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to perform essential function of the position.
- Mining or construction industry experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Taleo or online Applicant Tracking Systems is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Discovery or online Talent Management systems is preferred.
- Proven attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.