Europe – Offshore
Our client is looking for 3 HWO Operators / Jack Operators for an offshore project in Europe that will be focusing on ESP workovers via Standalone units ranging from 340-600k with Slip Interlock systems.
- Operate Snubbing Jack;
- Assist with Rig up & rig down;
- Interface directly with company representatives during operational stages.
- MUST BE A EUROPEAN PASSPORT HOLDER;
- Proven background in HWO operations
- Dedicated to producing top quality results in every situation;
- Certification: Valid OGUK Offshore Medical, BOSIET, IWCF well control.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Jordan Beales today on telephone number 02035877705 or email your resume to email@example.com.