Hydraulic Fracturing Specialist
Leader Engineering is currently seeking a number of Hydraulic Fracking Specialists to work on multiple key projects in the North East of the USA.
Williamsport and Canonsburg, PA.
- $24 per hour standard;
- 80-110 hours per week;
- 14/7 rotation (2 on 1 off).
- Supervise a crew of Operators for Plug & Perf fracking projects for several clients;
- Interface directly with company representatives during planning stages and daily activities to maintain a solid customer relationship.
- Ensure the team are operating according to company HSE guidelines.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Fracking Specialist/Supervisor;
- Proven background in Safety and Quality Control with excellent knowledge of governing regulations.
- Dedicated to producing top quality results in every situation;
- CDL- Class A, PEC, H2S (If you do not have then training will be required).
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.