San Antonio, TX
- $12.00 to $14.00 /hour;
- Contract to perm;
- Monday – Friday 8 hours per day.
Leader Engineering are currently seeking a General Laborer to join a top 3 service company in the oil and gas industry.
In this role you will…
- Receive assignments and instruction from the foreman on a day to day basis;
- Prepare construction sites, general maintenance projects, pour and spread concrete;
- Maintain tools and equipment;
- Perform various clean-up activities;
- You may be asked to support plant activities in the receiving and shipping of goods.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Laborer;
- Willing to undergo a background check.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Ryan Hodgins today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.