Corpus Christi, Texas
- $14 p/h;
- Typically 5 days/evenings on rotation;
- 12 hour shifts 40+ hour work week.
- Reports to and receives assignments, instructions, and direction from the Foreman or General Foreman.
- Moves materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site;
- Prepares construction sites, pours and spreads concrete, sets forms, and/or finishes surfaces;
- Participates in routine and turnaround plant maintenance projects and activities;
- Supports plant production activities in receiving and shipping materials and products.
- Completes records, maintains tools and equipment, and performs various clean-up and housekeeping activities.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Michael Woodhead today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.