- Full-time position
- $60,000 to $80,000 /year
Leader Engineering are currently recruiting an analyst to join an industry leading LNG Consulting firm in their growing Houston office.
In this role you will…
- Be part of a team that provides research and analytical support for consulting projects and multi-client and single-client reports and studies.
- Support consultants by undertaking research and analysis in the LNG industry, including associated shipping/marine activities and in preparing reports for clients.
- An ideal candidate would be a recent graduate in economics, business or engineering with a strong interest in the natural gas business.
- Strong spreadsheet modelling skills, including the capacity to develop, maintain and run detailed industry databases and models.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to research and quantitatively analyze industry data and information.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to clearly and concisely prepare and present reports and presentations.
- High energy level, poise and professionalism when interacting with internal and external contacts.
- The ability to prioritize workload, work independently, and complete tasks under time pressure when necessary.
- Must be comfortable in a team role, be flexible and diligent.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact James Downes today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.