LNG Technical Consultant
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary
- Occasional travel across the US or internationally for business will be required.
Our client is seeking a technically-oriented LNG and natural gas consultant to join their growing Houston office.
In this role you will…
- Be responsible for technical support of consulting studies in areas such as development of LNG export and import facilities, LNG project technical due diligence, LNG project economic analysis and project costs.
- Research and write articles on technology and cost-related topics for the companies’ industry-leading intelligence and analysis publication Global LNG Outlook.
- A graduate or post-graduate degree in chemical engineering with 5+ years’ experience in front-end LNG or gas processing design and project development with a leading EPC contractor or oil company.
- Experience with project execution for oil and gas projects is advantageous.
- The candidate will need to have a strong interest in the LNG and natural gas business and the role of technology in shaping commercial decisions.
- A sound understanding of the fundamentals of LNG and gas processing, including the ability to develop block flow diagram-material balances.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to research and quantitatively analyze industry data and information.
- Strong spreadsheet modelling skills, particularly in the areas of economic evaluation.
- Some business development experience would be an asset, particularly if this included analyzing the client’s problem and developing a logical solution.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Civil and Renewables projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Susan Daniels today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or via email at Susan.Daniels@leaderengineering.com.