- Contract to perm
- Competitive salary
Leader Engineering are seeking a Machine Operator to work for one of our clients in Santa Clarita.
In this role you will…
- Set up, adjust, and operate a variety of machine tools which may include numerical control/computerized numeric control lathes, mills, drills, computerized numerical control/numerical control and /or manual machines.
- Read blueprints
- Perform varying levels of shop mathematics associated with machining operations.
- Perform inspection procedures to verify work.
- May have a demonstrated expertise in a particular machining process or machine type or work on one single purpose machine which may involve multiple machining processes.
- Skills are typically acquired through 2-3 years’ related machining experience.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.