Santa Clarita, CA.
- Monday-Friday, 40+ hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to join the team in one of the top service companies in the oil & gas industry.
- PLEASE NOTE: ONLY US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS NEED APPLY.
Leader Engineering are currently looking for a Machinist to join one of our clients in Santa Clarita.
In this role you will…
- Read blueprints
- Perform shop mathematics associated with machining operations.
- Sets up, adjust and operate a variety of machine tools.
- Read Schedules
- Acquire and documents basic knowledge of materials, components and their application.
- Acquire basic knowledge, and documents, test procedures, data, observations and results.
- Assist with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Able to perform shop mathematics associated with machining operations
- 2-3 years Machining/Fabrication experience is favorable
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with Lathes (CNC or Manual) is preferred
- Pre-employment to be complete – Background, physical, drug and respirator testing.
What we Offer
Established in 2005, Leader Engineering provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to Oil and Gas Upstream, Midstream, Renewable, Environmental and Civils projects globally. Through our understanding of technical job specifics, we can provide unparalleled levels of support to both our clients and personnel. We offer complete management of the recruitment process including mobilization and ongoing infield support. Our Consultant Care Initiative has been designed to ensure that our personnel are kept informed, safe and secure whilst on site.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please contact Alex Edwards today on telephone number (+1) 281 840 5345 or email your resume to email@example.com.